Wednesday, November 4, 2009

girls are crazy

Seriously. You are all crazy. First off, if you want to hang out or do something with someone, just fucking say it. Don't be all lame and try and drop "hints" and get all pissy if I don't pick up on them, because my life does not revolve around you and everything you say and do. My life revolves around me because I am a narcissist and I like it that way. Obviously. And, if you are upset at something that someone does or says, just tell them. Oh, and as Evan (not this one) says, giving someone the silent treatment with text messages is not very effective, because there are a million reasons that someone may not return a text, but everyone automatically assumes it is because the person is ignoring them, which is usually not true, so when it is true, I have already come up with a million reasons why the person is not answering me, and it is usually (never) not because the person is pissed off. So if you are upset, just say it. And if one more girl decides to get back at me for something by playing "games" I swear I am going to nail all of her friends, video tape it, and send it to her for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment